Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacket Help

Hi everyone,
    I'm a little stuck on how to examine the jacket? I can't seem to figure it out, and I'm on a Mac if that's any help

try looking on the inside of the coat!

Comment

If you were examining a jacket in real life, think of the places you would look for clues. The mouse does not highlight like it would in old games so you'll have to do some extra clicking.

Comment

Originally posted by imgwenstaxy View Post
        If you were examining a jacket in real life, think of the places you would look for clues. The mouse does not highlight like it would in old games so you'll have to do some extra clicking.
        Ooh fair enough I just can’t figure out how to examine it once it’s in my inventory if that makes any sense. Nancy just picked it up and I had no way to look at it before it went in my inventory
        Last edited by cosmicsdrew; December 4th, 2019, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmicsdrew View Post

Ooh fair enough I just can’t figure out how to examine it once it’s in my inventory if that makes any sense. Nancy just picked it up and I had no way to look at it before it went in my inventory
          Right-click on the object in your inventory to examine it.
          ~The worst monsters are people-like you and me - Renate~ Did I help any? I appreciate reps!

Comment

Moving an object on a Mac mouse is very difficult. Hold down the right side of the mouse and simultaneously drag your mouse side to side or up or down depending on which way you want to look. It takes a lot of patients because it’s so slow. Eventually you will be able to grab the note. In order to see an object in your inventory, right click on it.

Comment

Working...
            X