Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOVING IS HORRIBLE (moved to correct board)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOVING IS HORRIBLE (moved to correct board)

Not to be overly dramatic, but all this wait for a game with "better graphics" and IMPOSSIBLE movement? I love Nancy Games with a passion, but this game really made me want to just replay all my older games, because it is so difficult to play!

No not because the game concept is difficult, but because moving Nancy around is impossible! I literally need to use two of my hands just to make Nancy look up and stop spinning. Is there any way I can toggle the graphics and just make it a point and click without moving her separately? I play this game PC, without a mouse (laptop), and it's awful. I literally gave up playing this game after two days because it was taking me forever to move around.

DO NOT GET THIS GAME- unless maybe its for a Playstation and you can move around better.

If anyone knows how I can convert this game back to point and click, and have Nancy move along I would greatly appreciate it...if it's even possible.

When you see the **** in your post it means our filter does not appreciate the word you have chosen. You then need to edit your post and select a more appropriate word. Please remember this in the future. Thank you.
    Last edited by catsandbooks; January 16th, 2020, 06:13 AM.
    R A T A T A T

Party: show up late, leave early. Work: show up early leave late. Life: just stick around as long as you can

You can change the settings, but you really have to have a mouse to play this game or you have to set your tracking pad to be able to right click. Not sure about your last question, because it really is still a point and click game.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Are your graphic settings too high? That will make movement incredibly slow, unless your computer has a graphics card. I found that, on a standard laptop, if I had the graphics on low, and the resolution set to the highest 4:3 level, movement was quite fluid and easy. Also, make sure the extra things, like real-time reflections and shadows are off, as this will slow things down too.
      "One True Friend to all who are frightened or lost,
      Whether great or small never factor the cost,
      Catch the tears that fall and melt the frost,
      Leave no bridge uncrossed...….

One True Friend who'll stay, though all others may run,
      keep the wolves at bay till the battle is won,
      Fill the darkest day with blessed sun,
      If you need someone.
      ...He will be One True Friend"

Comment

I also had to change my settings and graphics it will make a difference

Welcome to HER. Please review the rules. Members are not to post more help if the question has been answered.
        Spamming:
        Do not post the same message more than once. Duplicate messages will be *deleted* without notice! If the same message is posted in a given forum numerous times or in multiple forums - it is considered "spamming.” There are many different types of spamming:
        - "Board Spamming" - the same message/question posted multiple times on the same board
        - "Forum Spamming" - the same message/question posted multiple times on different boards
        - Re-answering questions that have already been correctly answered unless it is within 20 minutes of the first reply. (For questions that have been incorrectly answered, please see the section of the rules titled "Posting Answers on the Game Boards")
        - Bringing up old threads
        - "Up"ping posts (bringing up your thread to the top of the list by posting it again)
        - Double posting on the same thread - any two messages posted back-to-back (with exception of cover pages).
        - Posting empty posts that just say, for example: "hi" or “You’re welcome.”
        - "Ask me for help" posts.

If you have any questions on how the Message Board works please ask on the Message Board Questions board. I also recommend reading the FAQ/New Member Resources thread on that board.
        Last edited by catsandbooks; January 18th, 2020, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X