Rope -- Master

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rope -- Master

Still stuck on the rope. I know it is supposed to be past the fog machine. I have used the cursor to look up and down and all around...can anyone explain where it is in relation to either the fog machine or the big rock at the end of that path?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Okay, if you are directly behind the fog machine (the spot where Frank and Joe can examine it),
    go right, forward, right, forward, forward, and left.
    Your cursor will turn into a magnifying glass, which will bring you closer, then you will have to click on it again to get them to comment.
    Last edited by catsandbooks; June 6, 2020, 08:13 AM. Reason: Spoiler code added
    Stay Tuned for Danger- Lights, Camera,CURSES! - MIDNIGHT IN SALEM

find out what I think of these games, and 30 others,
    here.

Comment

Originally posted by Juliana+Walter View Post
      Okay, if you are directly behind the fog machine (the spot where Frank and Joe can examine it),
      go right, forward, right, forward, forward, and left.
      Your cursor will turn into a magnifying glass, which will bring you closer, then you will have to click on it again to get them to comment.
      Thank you. I couldn't find any way to move forward!
      ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
      ((
      ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
      ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
      ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
      .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
      Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
      FAQ and New Member Resources
      [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
      X