Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My metal tool isn't working on the brick wall? Glitch?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My metal tool isn't working on the brick wall? Glitch?

Hi! ive read through the previous posts and didn't find one that was similar to my issue. Im in the tunnel towards the end of the game with mai and i put one wood wing in the angel and lit the paper up, clicked on it so Nancy said it looked like X marks the spot, and i have the metal piece. However, when i try to use the metal piece on the brick, nothing happens. It doesn't light up (no matter where i try to put my mouse) and if i try and click without it lighting up, it just goes back to the inventory. I've tried multiple places and i right clicked and rotated the metal around to inspect it. I've talked to mai about everything and she won't talk to me anymore, ive called everyone in my phone, ive read every text message, ive clicked on the ceiling of the hideout and Nancy commented we cant climb out, ive clicked on the way we came in and heard her say we need a different way out. i've clicked on the angel box and she said we couldn't force it open, i even tried to click on the box with the metal thing in the hopes that she would die and the room would be "reset". Help please! Is this a glitch or am i missing something?

There are several bricks with the AW mark. Are you trying to click on the
    upper middle
    one?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

yes it won't let me click on any of the bricks. The tool never lights up over it

Comment

Did you see the hidden message on the note?
        “I am just
        a shadow”
        ((
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

yes and i lit the note up and clicked on it so it says "X marks the spot"

Comment

No, there is a hidden message you need to see. Have you lit the candles?
            ((

Comment

yes i lit them and it showed me the 6 bricks with the x on the top middle

Comment

I can't think of anything you are missing, so it MIGHT be a glitch, but I'm not sure. You could try emailing tech support, or maybe someone else will see something I am missing.
                ((

Comment

if it is a glitch, is there anything i can do in the room that can make it reset? Or anything in settings?

Comment

You could try going back to a saved game; if you just missed a step that might help, but if it is truly a glitch it will happen again. There is no way to "reset" the game.
                    ((

Comment

I'm having this same issue - did you end up working out how to get through this bit?

Welcome to HER Interactive. Please review the rules you agreed to when you joined. Members are not allowed to ask their question on another member's thread (or "hijack" it). It can get confusing. Please start your own thread explaining the problem the way YOU are experiencing it.

If you have any questions about how the Message Board works, please ask on the Message Board Questions board. I also recommend reading the FAQ/New Member Resource sticky at the top of that page.
                      Last edited by catsandbooks; July 26, 2020, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X