Olivia's shop as Frank and Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olivia's shop as Frank and Joe

The only thing I have on my check list is to inspect the coded note. I have seen the papers about Abigail on Olivia's desk, Frank and Joe only comment on them. I also have found the box of things as well. It won't let me actually do anything with the note. I know Frank said something when I first picked it up but I can't remember what he said. I have looked all over her shop, up and down, multiple times and I'm at a complete stand still. I've been stuck here since last night. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Spoilers are welcome at this point!

Did you rotate the note to look at the back?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

No, I did not. I just put it in my inventory and now I can't do anything with it.

Comment

If you can't pick it up with the left click then try the right.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Oh my gosh, Thank you! I feel dumb that I never thought to do that! It worked!

Comment

Working...
          X