Forest Fakery - Amateur (ROPE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest Fakery - Amateur (ROPE)

I am STUCK !! Looking for the magnifying glass at the rope and it is not giving it to me -- I have found all the other items and the Hardy Boys said something once I clicked on the magnify glass with those items. Not sure what to do -- I am literally standing right in front of the rope in the tree
    ???
    I have followed other posts with the directions to the rope PLUS I do have the guide showing the picture

ANY assistance will be greatly appreciated
    Thank you

Have you tried using the right-click to move your view up or down? Sometimes in this game that helps.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Yes -- multiple times -- do you remember what I click on that will get the magnify glass? I see the hook at the end of the ropes .... I just do not know what I am missing ??!!?? Thank you for any help

Comment

UPDATE !!! -- figured it out -- I had to go back and do the ghost hunting equipment correct -- so I could get the dialogue on the motion detector first .... be mindful of the checklist on her phone -- mine kept saying Ghost Hunting .... once I completed that task it changed to the fakery items -- then I was able to click on the rope -- THANK YOU for your help with this posts and some of your other ones

I'm so glad you figured it out...it never occurred to me that you hadn't finished the ghost hunting, especially since you had been able to click on the other items. But I need to draw your attention to the rules. One of them is not to double post like this. You should edit your last post instead.

If you have any questions about how the Message Board works, please ask on the Message Board Questions board. I also recommend reading the FAQ/New Member Resource sticky on that board (the link is in my signature).
        Last edited by catsandbooks; July 11, 2020, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X