This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mixing of herbs

Does mixing the herbs ever end...how long do i need to keep mixing before Lauren is satisfied ?

If I remember correctly it never actually ends, and the only reason you need to do it is to see a clue when she leaves for a while.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Thanks.....guess i will let it go....i have read the letter and have all the other herbs for the truth mixture

Comment

What letter? I am still in here mixing herbs and nothing is happening. I see the letter in the back of the book but can't do anything with it uuuggghhh lol

Welcome to HER. Please review the rules you agreed to when you joined. One is that you need to start your own thread when you have a question, instead of asking on someone else's thread. If you have any questions about how the message board works, please ask on the Message Board Questions board. I also recommend reading the FAQ/New Members Resource sticky on that board. :rub;
        Last edited by catsandbooks; April 11, 2021, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X