X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day one

Stuck on day 1.. please help

Welcome to HER! Since each game has its own separate board, you do not need to tell us which game you are asking about but the title does need to tell us where you are in the game. If you have any questions about how the message board works, please ask on the Message Board Questions board. I also recommend reading the FAQ/New Members Resource sticky on that board.

Before we can help you, we need more information. What is on your task list? What have you done so far? Where have you been? Who have you met?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Well they never answered above but I am in the same boat! I am in the first room where the game starts off. I have read everything in the room, found the key hidden in the desk, although it won't open it, and talked as much as I could to Dr. Hurst. It won't let me go anywhere. Any hints or clues please?? :-)

Comment

Okayyyy! Nevermind. I got it! For now anyway... haha. 😎

I'm glad you got it. In the future it is important that you start your own thread for help.
        Last edited by catsandbooks; August 2, 2021, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X