Judge's lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge's lock

I can't get the first one to lock into place. Every time I get close to getting it to lock the paper clip moves, although I'm not letting go of the mouse button

Are you sure you are doing the pieces in the correct order?
    .¸·*¨¯¨*·¸when all is said and done,..
    (……«-·'….……you'll believe God is a woman
    .`·.,¸__¸,.·*¨¯¨*+¸……………………………..…¸+*¨¯¯¨*+¸
    …………¸-».'…))………………………………((……«-¸.'.`·¸
    …………'·.,¸¸,.·´`·.,¸__¸,.+*¨¯¨*+¸…………..'…`·.,¸_¸,.·'.…))
    ……………...……………¸-»..'…))-.,¸_¸,.+*¨¯¯¨*+.,¸__¸,.+´´
    ………………...…………'+.,¸¸,.·´

τ н e · m o η s τ e я - signature shop

Comment

None of them will lock into place for me

Comment

I found the lock incredibly difficult. They never solidly locked into place, and I had to use the spoiler every time. The first one is
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I know which one is first, but I can't get it up enough to lock. It's like the pin goes up so far and then even though my finger is still on the mouse button, and it's still being held down, the lock pick lets go of the pin. I know I'm pushing on the right one, but its like it goes up so far, then the lock pick jumps off and the pin goes back down. I have the sound high enough to where I can hear if it clicks, but I hear a sound like the spring is straining then it resets as if I hadn't even been pushing on it.
          Last edited by Nala5065; June 8, 2021, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X