Scuba diving and caves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scuba diving and caves

I've played this game thousands of times and for some reason this time I can't figure it out!
    I have the metal detector and scuba suit and have decoded the parts of the journal that are in English (Nancy made the comment about not being able to read some of the parts) and I have the bat detector and battery. I can't scuba dive at the shipwreck and I can't enter the caves.
    On my task list:
    Explore the cave I found and see what El Toro may've left there
    Sail to the site of the shipwreck described in El Toro's book
    Follow the directions in that book I dug up (the ones I can read that is)

Is there something I'm missing? Please help!
    Last edited by catsandbooks; August 26, 2020, 05:12 PM. Reason: Title edited to be descriptive

Have you been to the top of the cliffs yet? Maybe that triggers something?
    Stay Tuned for Danger- Lights, Camera,CURSES! - MIDNIGHT IN SALEM

find out what I think of these games, and 30 others,
    here.

Comment

Tried that and found out I need something to get the monkeys out of the way. Still can't enter the caves or scuba dive. Maybe I'm trying to dive in the wrong place? Where is the shipwreck?

Comment

It is way over to the bottom right of the ocean, where there is an island that looks like a moon. When you sail into the inner area the view should change back to being on the boat.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Thank you! I was looking in the completely wrong place! I was able to dive!

Comment

Working...
          X