No announcement yet.

Can’t find guavas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you stay under the surface of the ocean for long enough, Nancy will run out of air and drown. At that time, you should be redirected to a special screen with the options to have a ‘second chance’. If you click ‘yes’, this should solve your issue.
    When you have eliminated the impossible
    - ʘ - whatever remains,
    however improbable
    must be the truth. ■- ▄ - Sherlock Holmes

Popping in for a short visit. I've missed you all!

Comment

I clicked ‘yes’ but it made me restart! I wish I wouldn’t have had to restart, I’m going to have to go back to the guavas again
      ¸+*¨¯¨*×, AND GOODNESS KNOWS;
      '•-•*.......))..........the wicked's lives are lonely..
      .........¸×´....,×*¨¯¯¨*+,.....Goodness knows;
      ....,+´....,+´..............))............the wicked die alone.
      ..((_¸.×´................,×´.....,×*¨¯¨*+,..Nothing grows for the wicked;
      ........................((__¸,.+´........*•-•'......... they reap only what they sow..

Comment

I’m really sorry to hear about your unfortunate circumstances. Sounds like maybe your game mixed up the ‘yes’ and the ‘no’. Don’t fret! As long as you can get back to the boat you should be able to replenish your guava supply.
        When you have eliminated the impossible
        - ʘ - whatever remains,
        however improbable
        must be the truth. ■- ▄ - Sherlock Holmes

Popping in for a short visit. I've missed you all!

Comment

Ok so louliu wasn’t any help with the sudoku. What do I do with the red tiles?
          ¸+*¨¯¨*×, AND GOODNESS KNOWS;
          '•-•*.......))..........the wicked's lives are lonely..
          .........¸×´....,×*¨¯¯¨*+,.....Goodness knows;
          ....,+´....,+´..............))............the wicked die alone.
          ..((_¸.×´................,×´.....,×*¨¯¨*+,..Nothing grows for the wicked;
          ........................((__¸,.+´........*•-•'......... they reap only what they sow..

Comment

I believe I have a different solution. You may want to try this if the solution already given does not work.

George is Nancy's friend in the lobby.
            Cou Cou is not going to help solve the Sudoku puzzle; it is just a regular Sudoku but with colors. If you need more time, change your game to window and keep it "off" the game. That will allow you to study the puzzle without the time running in the game. If you are running out of any tiles you are putting them in the wrong place; there are exactly the right number of tiles in the game.
            Watch the air carefully; if you run low get back to the boat and return to the lobby in the closet to refill it. I don't know if the puzzle will reset if you leave it that way. I am not very good at Sudoku so I used a spoiler and didn't run out of air.
            (By the way, there is not difference in the game between the download and the CD.)
            ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
            ((
            ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
            ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
            ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
            .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
            Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
            FAQ and New Member Resources
            [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
            X