Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catsandbooks
    replied
    I believe I have a different solution. You may want to try this if the solution already given does not work.

George is Nancy's friend in the lobby.
    Cou Cou is not going to help solve the Sudoku puzzle; it is just a regular Sudoku but with colors. If you need more time, change your game to window and keep it "off" the game. That will allow you to study the puzzle without the time running in the game. If you are running out of any tiles you are putting them in the wrong place; there are exactly the right number of tiles in the game.
    Watch the air carefully; if you run low get back to the boat and return to the lobby in the closet to refill it. I don't know if the puzzle will reset if you leave it that way. I am not very good at Sudoku so I used a spoiler and didn't run out of air.
    (By the way, there is not difference in the game between the download and the CD.)

Leave a comment:

• highondrew
    replied
    Ok so louliu wasn’t any help with the sudoku. What do I do with the red tiles?

Leave a comment:

• Isis4ever
    replied
    I’m really sorry to hear about your unfortunate circumstances. Sounds like maybe your game mixed up the ‘yes’ and the ‘no’. Don’t fret! As long as you can get back to the boat you should be able to replenish your guava supply.

Leave a comment:

• highondrew
    replied
    I clicked ‘yes’ but it made me restart! I wish I wouldn’t have had to restart, I’m going to have to go back to the guavas again

Leave a comment:

• Isis4ever
    replied
    If you stay under the surface of the ocean for long enough, Nancy will run out of air and drown. At that time, you should be redirected to a special screen with the options to have a ‘second chance’. If you click ‘yes’, this should solve your issue.

Leave a comment:

• highondrew
    replied
    Well I’m still underwater and I ran out of air. How am I supposed to solve the sudoku now?

Leave a comment:

• Isis4ever
    replied
    Maybe more show up later in the game, I don’t remember. I have the version from etsy. Try to see if you can finish your other tasks for now.

Leave a comment:

• highondrew
    replied
    I only found 6? Are you sure that’s not for the download game? I have the CD-ROM version

Leave a comment:

• Isis4ever
    replied
    Check the seventh one up from the bottom right. You’ll find
    what you need

Leave a comment:

• highondrew
    replied
    Ok I got the four wheeler working and went to the bat caves, is that where Lou Lou is?

Leave a comment:

• Isis4ever
    replied
    You need to start the battery in the ATV first. Make all the levels match up!! Then the sails should follow.

Leave a comment:

• highondrew
    replied
    Ok I have the bat detector, how do I put in the pieces? I don’t have the sails yet

Leave a comment:

• Isis4ever
    replied
    You need to give the guavas to Loulou to get the bat detective device and access to her supply.

Leave a comment:

• highondrew
    replied
    I’m confused, what do guavas have to do with the boat?

Leave a comment:

• Isis4ever
    replied
    Oh, you can find the sail on the boat if you want to do that! But you should be able to take the guavas nonetheless.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X