Completely stuck on steering wheel puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely stuck on steering wheel puzzle

Okay, I have all 10 of the disks, and I know I'm supposed to form words. Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get all the disks in the right place? (for example whether to turn right or left, and what direction to turn the wheel.)
    I know you are supposed to turn the green part. But some of the disks are in the wrong section, and I can't slide them into the right place. I'm getting really frustrated. Please help.

Originally posted by nancyfan76 View Post
    Okay, I have all 10 of the disks, and I know I'm supposed to form words. Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get all the disks in the right place? (for example whether to turn right or left, and what direction to turn the wheel.)
    I know you are supposed to turn the green part. But some of the disks are in the wrong section, and I can't slide them into the right place. I'm getting really frustrated. Please help.
    There isn't a set way to turn the wheel, and none of the discs are in the wrong section. If you think they are in the wrong section you are trying to form the wrong word.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Spoiler Please

Can you please give me a spoiler for what disks are supposed to go together?

Comment

Originally posted by DrewPlayerx13 View Post
        Spoiler would be appreciated, I've gotten
        sunflower, starfish, firewood, rainbow, seahorse, riverbed, and football

but I can't seem to figure out what the others are
        Originally posted by Ndfan1234 View Post
        Two of those are wrong. Here's what else you need:
        fireball, footstool, springboard, forecastle, and I forget the last one, but as long as you know the others, it should all work ;)
        Hope it helps!

Try this! HIH!!
        .•*¨¯¨*•. mysterygurl93
        `•-•*.….)..-:¦:-………..•*¨¯¨*•.
        ……¸.•´…....•*¨¯¨*•. .`•-•*….).…-:¦:-
        ..•*¨¯¨*•.....(.………`•.,¸_¸,.•´.………….. .•*¨¯¨*•. Set me as a seal upon your heart
        (.….*•-•´ ..•*;¯¨*•. .•*¨¯¨*•.………………(.....*•-•´ As a seal upon your arm
        .`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....`•-•´ (.....*•-•´...•*¨¯¨*•. ..-:¦:-.`•.¸ For love is as strong as death
        …….….-:¦:-……...`•.,¸_¸,.•´.-:¦:-.….)…..•*¨¯¨*•. Many waters cannot quench love
        ………………………………….•*¨¯;*•...`•-•*…. Nor can the floods drown it
        …………………………………`•-•´©LG+MG93`•.,¸_¸,.•´
        ~Song of Solomon~

guitargirl2's big sis
        I have solved every ND game!

Comment

Working...
        X