sketches glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sketches glitch?

This is my first post in the forums! yay! But I desperately need help!

I need to know if it is just my game or not. I've played this through before when it came out and loved it, now playing through again.

when I go to put the sketch pieces together, they don't show up on the side of the screen! They just aren't there! Nancy says "I have to out them together" or something, but there's nothing there! can anyone help?
    I've even restarted from the beginning again!

Also, no idea how to do the blacked out spoiler thing, sorry!

Originally posted by lovemyberner View Post
    This is my first post in the forums! yay! But I desperately need help!

I need to know if it is just my game or not. I've played this through before when it came out and loved it, now playing through again.

when I go to put the sketch pieces together, they don't show up on the side of the screen! They just aren't there! Nancy says "I have to out them together" or something, but there's nothing there! can anyone help?
    I've even restarted from the beginning again!

Also, no idea how to do the blacked out spoiler thing, sorry!
    Are you sure you are
    opening the footlocker and clicking on the one sketch already there?

There is a sticky on how to use spoiler code on every Hints and Tips Board, plus directions on the FAQ/New Member Resource thread and in the rules.

¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I seem to remember this happening to me too, but it just meant I hadn't found all of the pieces yet. Are you sure you have them all?
      I became insane
      With long intervals
      of terrible
      Sanity
      - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
      X