Sketches in amateur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sketches in amateur

I've got all the pieces, and four of them are correctly placed (they stuck to the board.) I can't seem to make the fifth one stick, however. I just spent an hour moving it slowly over the whole board in a grid. I found five places where the game would let me let the piece go, but none of those were the right place (the piece didn't stick.) What am I doing wrong? The piece that won't stick is the
    flower
    piece. Where is it supposed to go? Maybe I went too fast over that spot? (Though I moved slowly over the whole board several times.) Spoilers appreciated, Thanks!

I'm not sure what you mean, because there are
    4 flowers.
    The picture is
    a star with lines radiating out and a flower in each corner.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Maybe I don't actually have all the sketches, because I only have one
      flower
      . There's one sketch taped to the board, and I have five more. Are there more than that? Thanks!

Comment

No, that is all of the pieces. For the other
        flowers
        they will be formed when the pieces overlap. It sounds like you figured out the way to do the puzzle, but I have this information saved. Maybe part of it will help you.

I had a lot of trouble figuring out how this puzzle worked. You need to move the piece over the matching part already on the board until the cursor turns into the hand and then click. So you have to build from the middle out. Also, you can start putting down the pieces even if you don't have all the squares.

((
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I must be doing something wrong. I only have one piece left to enter into the puzzle. All of the other pieces are frozen. If there are
          flowers in all 4 corners
          I just don't see how they're going to be formed with my one remaining piece. And I moved that piece, yet again, over every single square millimeter of the entire board, both on top of and outside the pieces that did stick. I miscounted before -- there were six places where the hand lit up and it would let me drop the piece. But the piece didn't stick on any of them. I have
          three more or less complete arms of the five pointed star, one incomplete arm, and one missing arm. There are no flowers other than the one piece that won't stick anywhere.
          Maybe I should go back to a saved game where all of the pieces are loose? Is it possible for the pieces to stick in the wrong place?

Comment

Yes, I would start where they are all loose. Are you 100% sure you found five pieces?

Up the ship's crow's nest

Captain’s bed (clue in phone)

Ice caves

Dagny’s suitcase

Gunnar

((

Comment

Lol -- nope, I did not have all the pieces. I had five sheets of paper, but that doesn't seem to be the same thing. I decided to go try playing more of the game and come back to that puzzle later. Just
              opened Dagny's suitcase
              and voila! More pieces. Then I came back here and saw your post. Based on your list, I'm pretty sure I'm missing one more batch of pieces. Thanks for the help -- much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
              X