Cave Egg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cave Egg

I am having the hardest time finding the Easter Egg in the caves. (I can't remember if I found it when I played before.) I can find the place to turn left but then I can't find a tunnel end to click on. It just goes on until it joins up with the other tunnels.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

In the caves (when you break the wall) go forward, upward, forward 3 times. You'll see the location with the yellow stone and the red stone. There is a branch to the left of the yellow stone. Go there. When you reach the end of the tunnel, break ice under the wall and take the egg.

This is what I have written in my notes, hope this is helpful!
    ..•¨¯¨•............................(¯¨•-»
    (...«-•´.;;;.¸•¨¯¨•¸.......;;;....).......__
    .`•…‗…•ˊ...;;....`•…‗…•ˊ`∙-∙•´...;;.)
    ...............................;.....;;......«-•´٠Signature Stoꭆy٠

..(\/)
    ..( ..)
    c('')('')

Comment

Originally posted by NDsolver<3 View Post
      In the caves (when you break the wall) go forward, upward, forward 3 times. You'll see the location with the yellow stone and the red stone. There is a branch to the left of the yellow stone. Go there. When you reach the end of the tunnel, break ice under the wall and take the egg.

This is what I have written in my notes, hope this is helpful!
      Thank you! I had the wrong left tunnel! I got it now.
      ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
      ((
      ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
      ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
      ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
      .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
      Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
      FAQ and New Member Resources
      [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
      X