The Best CLK Review EVER!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best CLK Review EVER!!!!

Hi! This is my 3rd Review (see my 1st for SHA and 2nd for MHM) so tell me any improvements I can make.

Plot
    Nancy is invited to the Lilac Inn to put some jewelry away for safe keeping, until an accident happens and the jewelry is stolen! She is trying to find out what happened to them as well as investigating the strange ways of Josiah Crowley.

Characters
    Emily- The owner of the Lilac Inn. Her mother died only a month ago, and she now lives with her caretaker, Jane. She wasn't too memorable, other than the fact that she always seemed a bit on edge and sometimes, crazy.
    Jane- Emily's Caretaker, she wasn't too memorable and she didn't help too much.
    Mr. Topham- This guy was really weird. He is a teacher of the paranormal. He gives you several hard puzzles.

Puzzles
    There were a LOT of puzzles and most of them were fairly hard. Josiah Crowley made NOTHING easy!

Music
    The music was kinda' jazzy. I liked it.

Ending
    The ending was a little tricky (I had to use a couple second chances) but was overall pretty good. I couldn't have guessed who the culprit was!

Overall
    Overall it was very good, but a tad short. Would I recommend it? !
    Romans 16:1a
    I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ for it is the power of of God through salvation to everyone who believes.

¸+*¨¯¨*×, AND GOODNESS KNOWS;
    '•-•*.......))..........the wicked's lives are lonely..
    .........¸×´....,×*¨¯¯¨*+,.....Goodness knows;
    ....,+´....,+´..............))............the wicked die alone.
    ..((_¸.×´................,×´.....,×*¨¯¨*+,..Nothing grows for the wicked;
    ........................((__¸,.+´........*•-•'......... they reap only what they sow..
    -No one Mourns the Wicked from Wicked the musical

i think that secret of the old clock is longer than some. i think the trail of the twister game is much shorter than this game. The graphics are ok.
    My siggy shop!!!--->>>l.o.v.e..&..h.o.l.i.d.a.y

My FIN ae

Frank: I bet I can get more girls than you!
    Joe: You may be older but Im WAY better looking
    Frank: No one but you would belive that!
    Cute Girl: Hey Joe, I was wondering, would you like to go out saturday night?
    Frank: WHA!!!
    Joe: Told you!
    ©scooby+HardyBoysBook

Comment

Working...
    X