Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My CLK review

OK, this is my 2nd review .

Plot- Nancy goes to a Lilac in to help her friend. WHile she's there something happens. Her friend at the lilac inn tels her that she is going to shut down the inn, so Nancy tries to help her. She interviews suspects, and searches for clues. I gvie the plot 4 stars. ****

Characters- The characters were pretty good graphic wise. It got a little annoying when they use the same gestures over and over again. They had their own personality, and accents and I liked that. I give the characters 4 out of 5 stars. ****

Music/Grapchis- The music was very good, and entertaining. The graphics were ok. (I've seen better.) 3 1/2 stars out of 5. ***

The ending- The ending wasn't very exciting as other endings, which really disappointed me. Three out of five stars for the ending. ***

Snooping- Now, everyone knows Nancy loves to snoop. That's one of my favorite part of the games, but I have to admit, there wasn't much snooping in this game as I would've liked. Three out of five stars. ***

Puzzles- Honestly, I'm not a fan of puzzles. SO i was happy that while there were many puzzles, they weren't too hard, and they weren't too easy. I hardly used any spoilers for this game. I give the puzzles 5 stars out of 5. *****

So overrall, this was a 4 out of 5 star game for me!
    I've played

Message in a Haunted Mansion
    Treasure in the Royal Tower
    The Haunted Caurosel
    The Secret of Shadow Ranch
    Curse of Blackmoor Manor
    Secret of the Old Clock
    Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
    The Legend of the Crystal Skull
    The Phantom of Venice.

I'm working on
    Secret of the Scarlet Hand
    Ransom of the Seven Ships

"I'm with the band."

Nice review! I agree with you about everything although I find it interesting that you rated the music and graphics lower. Was it simply because of the graphics? What would you rate the music by itself? I was just wondering.
    ..___
    ./....`**•¸
    .\/...........\
    ..\........./.(
    ....\___/
    ._/
    ......|...|
    ...(_.)._\......Anna Rose AKA Cinderella in disguise
    .../../......)
    ../../
    \......\________..¸..,,··,,.,.
    ./../...\___.\............\...............)
    /\
    /_/....(____________)__________)_|
    ©NanceNuts

There is food in many Nancy Drew games. However who is truly the best chef? All of the suspects compete in this fun cooking show. - ^+^So you think you can Cook, suspect?^+^

Comment

I'd probably rate the music a 4. I enjoyed it. But the graphics were OK to me.
      I've played

Message in a Haunted Mansion
      Treasure in the Royal Tower
      The Haunted Caurosel
      The Secret of Shadow Ranch
      Curse of Blackmoor Manor
      Secret of the Old Clock
      Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
      The Legend of the Crystal Skull
      The Phantom of Venice.

I'm working on
      Secret of the Scarlet Hand
      Ransom of the Seven Ships

"I'm with the band."

Comment

Hey I like your review! I didn;t like this game very much and totally agree with you on the ending! It was kinda a pointless ending, I mean, waaay to simple! And the games and puzzles too, like you said were waaay to easy!!! Good job!
        walterbaby4
        .....··....¸*¨¯¨*¸
        .¸*¨¯¨*¸....*-*....)}
        {(....*-*.)`.,¸_¸,.´
        .`.,¸_¸,.´.....··

Comment

Working...
        X