Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #12: The Secret of Old Clock Review

~ The Secret of the Old Clock ~ Review

Plot: It's 1930 and Nancy Drew is asked to visit Emily Crandall in Titusville, a girl whom Nancy knows only through a mutual friend. She and her mother had been counting on the generosity of their kindly but strange neighbor, Josiah Crowley, to leave them part of his estate to support the inn they own. But in his will, everything was left to Richard Topham, his ESP teacher. A contested will, a suffering girl, suspicious psychics — can Nancy solve the mystery before time runs out in Nancy Drew: Secret of the Old Clock? I loved the plot. It felt more like the books, which is because it's based off the first book. (9/10

Characters: I liked the characters, but I wasn't like WOW! I liked Emily and Jim the best. (7/10

Backgrounds/Graphics: The backgrounds were amazing! And the graphics too! Very bright and cheerful. (10/10

Puzzles: The puzzles were very easy. But some people like easy games, I didn't really liked it. But they were fun! The golf puzzle was fun! (8/10

History: There isn't really any learning in CLK. You learn a little about Shakspare, which was nice. And what I enjoyed, was learning about the 30's. (10/10

Music: I loved the music. The classic music, creepy old music was great. (10/10

Ending: The ending was fun, but easy.

Overall: This was a great game. (8/10

danger by design.finished it very good gsme

Comment

Working...
    X