No more colorless games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more colorless games

The game itself would've been much better had it been in color. I felt like I was stuck in the 60's and I definitely wasn't enjoying it.
    My In-Depth Game Reviews:
    MHM, SHA, CUR

I'm not really sure what you mean. It was in color. Only a few parts were in B&W.
    all of Jesus none of me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShannonKaila View Post
      The game itself would've been much better had it been in color. I felt like I was stuck in the 60's and I definitely wasn't enjoying it.
      What do you mean? It does have color. It was set in the 1930's because it was a special game based on the first four ND books.
      To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
      Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

Working...
      X