Secret of the Old Clock - A review by felicity18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret of the Old Clock - A review by felicity18

This game is really cool because Nancy travels back in time to the 1930s to solve a mystery. The characters in this game were very diverse from one another. Jim Archer is a desperate man trying to keep his bank open during the depression. He's a good guy but not much in the personality department. Richard Topham thinks that he was ESP and he is certainly the strangest character in the game. It was never revealed if he was a hoax or not but I always believed that he was a fake.

Emily Crandall is a seventeen year old girl who runs Lilac Inn and just lost her mother a short time ago. I thought that Emily was a good character and she had layers to her. But I think that she needed a little more dimension. Jane Wiloughby is a friend of Emily's mother. She's not a really interesting character.

This game is really fun and a great game. The only thing that I didn't like about this game was the mini-golf challenge and driving through town. I didn't like the mini-golf challenge because it took forever to get the right score. I really didn't like navigating through town in Nancy's car because it was hard to manoeuver correctly and trying to avoid the mud and potholes. All in all its a really fun game and I enjoyed the mystery because it was cool and different.

So I give Secret of the Old Clock a 7 out of 10.

felicity18
Working...
X