CLK Review!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLK Review!!

This is my first review so bear with me, it's going to be short!. Ok so I just replayed CLK again and realized some things. First thing that comes to my mind about the game are the graphics. What's with the characters? Why are they so blurry and fuzzy? It just bothers me for some reason. I mean CUR didn't look like that. I don't know if was supposed to look like that to match the old style theme or something. Other than the characters the places looked pretty good. Second, it was easy and short, but I guess it was fun though. So it's a good game to start with. Leave a reply of what you thought of this game!!
    My Game Collection
    Nancy Drew Nancy Drew
    |SCK|SCK2|STFD|MHM|TRT|FIN|
    |SSH|DOG|CAR|DDI|SHA|CUR|
    |CLK|TRN|DAN|CRE|ICE|CRY|VEN|HAU|
    |RAN|WAC|TOT|SAW|CAP|ASH|DED|GTH|SPY|MED
    For my SHA, CLK, and CRY reviews!
    My dreams are my wings

I totally agree with you! After I thought about what you said about the people being fuzzy, I totally see it! Nice observation!

As for the game itself, I agree once again with you! CLK was the first game I ever played and it wasn't too challenging. It is a great game to play when you are first starting out. Awesome job with your post. Keep up the good work!

But he was pierced for our transgressions. He was crushed for our iniquities. The punishment that brought us peace was upon him. By his wounds we are healed. We all like sheep have gone astray. Each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:5-6

Mysteries I have solved-
    Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
    Secret of the Old Clock
    Danger by Design
    Creature at Kapu Cave
    Secret at Shadow Ranch
    Treasure in the Royal Tower
    Danger on Deception Island
    The Haunting of Castle Malloy
    The Phantom of Venice
    THe Haunted Carousel
    The White Wolf of Icicle Creek