Nap time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nap time?

Ive been running around doing errands in order to get the trivet. I caught the fish, have the raffle tickets, but everytime I try to go to orphanage, it's always nap time. Is there something I'm supposed to do before I can drop off raffle tickets?? Thanks!

I just checked the strategy guide, and there is nothing that needs to be done between getting the fish and turning in the tickets at the orphanage. I'm really not sure why Nancy is so tired!
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

The raffle tickets go to
      the telephone exchange
      , not the orphanage.
      Stay Tuned for Danger- Lights, Camera,CURSES! - MIDNIGHT IN SALEM

find out what I think of these games, and 30 others,
      here.

Comment

Originally posted by Juliana+Walter View Post
        The raffle tickets go to
        the telephone exchange
        , not the orphanage.
        I must have read the guide wrong, and I appreciate you finding my mistake, but please remember to follow the rules:
        If a post answers the question incorrectly, another user may post the correct answer only if the following statement (or similar statement) is used: “I believe I have a different solution. You may want to try this if the solution already given does not work. [Alternative solution here].”
        Thank you.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
        X