Mini Golf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Golf.

Nancy has called her Dad Carson Drew. She's asked him for a hint about the golf game. I think I know what angle means but not velocity. Spoilers welcome.
    God bless you all. May he cause his face to shine on you and bring you great peace.

Velocity is how soft or hard you hit the ball...its speed.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Is there a spoiler on how to play it?
      God bless you all. May he cause his face to shine on you and bring you great peace.

Comment

Which golf game are you talking about? The mini golf course, or the color-match style game that is by the entrance to the golf course?

It sounds like the hint from Carson was about the golf course- is that the one you are needing help with?
        Last edited by Juliana+Walter; June 4, 2020, 03:39 AM.
        Stay Tuned for Danger- Lights, Camera,CURSES! - MIDNIGHT IN SALEM

find out what I think of these games, and 30 others,
        here.

Comment

Yes the golf course. I keep trying & trying but I can never seem to make the par of
          Last edited by hedgie; June 6, 2020, 10:37 AM.

Comment

There isn't a spoiler- sorry. All I can do is give you some pointers.

Hole 1: A hole in one is possible here. Try going around the stones on the left side.
            Hole 2: Take advantage of being able to bounce the ball along the edges, especially on the last leg.
            Hole 3: Not sure what advice to give here- just avoid the bunker
            Hole 4: If you hit the ball into the middle of the three holes, it gives you a short-cut to finish the second part of the hole (a hole in one is possible, but rare)
            Hole 5: When you get to the second part of the fifth hole, position your mouse so that the last 'faded ball' in the line that shows you your trajectory matches up with the hole- this always gets it in perfectly for me (hopefully you can decipher what I'm talking about)
            Hole 6: On the second part of the sixth hole, don't hit it too hard initially, or your ball will travel back up over the last hill, and it will take too many strokes to get it out.

Just practice- you will eventually get the hang of it. Soon, it will be easy to rack up the prizes.
            Stay Tuned for Danger- Lights, Camera,CURSES! - MIDNIGHT IN SALEM

find out what I think of these games, and 30 others,
            here.

Comment

Working...
            X