Veggie Meds - A Disgusting Medication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veggie Meds - A Disgusting Medication

This game had lots of problems. No. Take that back. LOADS AND TONS of problems. There isn't a single game that compares to THIS.

earthgirl09 Presents...
    Veggie Meds

The Good
    • This game taught alot about the Maya, a tribe that lived in Mexico. And I found out that I will learn about them in the end of the year, and I already know so much!
    • The artifacts in the museum looked so real; the carvings and illlustrations were cool!
    • It was hard to depict who the culprit was, for each had a good cause.
    • There were lots of games and puzzles in the temple exhibit. Each one was hard, but it was fun to keep doing it until you got it right!
    • The music was very Mexican. So delightful!
    The Bad
    • The plot occuring suddenly during gameplay? That was But having it be a THEFT?! Too common. There has to be a better idea than THAT.
    • Being that this was a beginning game, the graphics were not so bad. But the people still just froze, too. And speaking of them...
    • Thank you. And speaking of them, there was little interaction with them. We didn't get to go gold mining in there noses to find the glorious secrets!
    • I don't know WHAT people were thinking, but the ending wasn't so great. It was really predictable, as you have to find all the pieces and put them in and get the secrets... and caught.
    • This game was not scary by that much. Sometimes, music would change and set a scary feeling. But there were no pop out scary moments.
    • This game was really easy. If you called Bess and George for hints, or Frank and Joe Hardy for clues, then this game was a piece of cake.
    • There were some moments in the game when you were stuck and didn't know what to do next. That's something in practically all the old games.
    • Very limited amount of places to go. I thought this was the capitol of America, but no. We get to visit a closed museum, a hospital, our hotel and two offices.
    • There were a few glitches in the game, so here is some advice: Always save your game before you minimize the page and go to the internet.
    • Nope. No snooping.
    • Depending on how hard the game is for you, the length differs. This game was really short to most skilled and smart players on the web.
    Thanks for reading my review! Please tell me what you think of it, because I like to get feedback!

earthgirl09
    Last edited by earthgirl09; August 10, 2009, 08:26 AM. Reason: Kung Pow Chicken and Tofu - Yay!
    Reviews!
    SCK STFD MHM TRT FIN SSH DOG CAR DDI SHA CUR CLO TRN DAN CRE ICE CRY VEN HAU RAN

With just a little bit of faith,
    I can move a mountain.

I liked this game. It wasn't my favorite, but it wasn't that bad. It was kinda creepy, it was challenging, the music was perfect, the characters were great, and the plot was exciting. So I really don't see why you're complaining so much.
    ............................¤´¨¯)........'`
    ............things we lose have a way of
    ............,·´¨¯¨`·¸.·´......coming back to us
    ............`·-·*...(...in the end...·´¨¯¨`·,
    ..........luna......` ¤ . , ¸ ¸ , . ¤ ´.....*·-·´
    .......lovegood .

Comment

I know that this is your opinion and I respect that, but I don't really agree with your review. I agree with you about the character interaction and there wasn't enough, but this game was for people who don't really like character interaction because they prefer having the place to themselves. As for the locations you could go to, this place had plenty in my opinion. There are some games that only have two or three.

I liked this game, I thought it was fun and it was a great game. While it is not my favorite, it's a good game. I thought the length was alright, not too short but not too long. The ending was the major letdown of the game, but other than that, I found it interesting. As for the plot, most Nancy Drew books are about a theft or something like that. There are so many crimes one can do, so I'm not sure exactly you were expecting with that. I thought this game had an interesting twist to it.

However, it is your opinion and your review. Thank you for taking the time and sharing it with us and I'm sorry you didn't not enjoy this game, but try other titles in the series.
      Hotchkiss to Earth
      COME IN EARTH!

Comment

I understand both of your guys' points. I just didn't like it too much because it was really boring to me. But thanks for sharing your opinions. I like feedback! And whoever raated my review? Thanks! I like getting stars!
        Reviews!
        SCK STFD MHM TRT FIN SSH DOG CAR DDI SHA CUR CLO TRN DAN CRE ICE CRY VEN HAU RAN

With just a little bit of faith,
        I can move a mountain.

Comment

Working...
        X