Need to find Henrik's disk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to find Henrik's disk

Hello! I tried looking through the threads, but can't seem to find the exact info that I need.

I'm on level 2 of the temple activities. For question 5 on the quiz, I know I need to get the answer from
    Henrik's disk. However, I do not have this disk.
    I noticed there is a locked drawer at Henrik's desk, but I don't have a key. Where can I get this key? Henrik is still nowhere to be found. I've checked all the task's off of Sonny's list, so I'm not sure what to do to progress. When I call for hints, all they will tell me is investigate the scarlet hand, but I already did that.Help! Thanks.

Thanks! How do I get to explore Joanna's desk? I'm assuming I need to go in her office when she isn't there. Do I need to do something to get her to leave her office? I tried going late at night but her door is locked. Do I need to find a key to her office?

Comment

Actually, I just had my post deleted because it wasn't right. Sorry. Anyway, you really get the key from
      talking with Henrik at the hospital

Comment

Oh, that's ok! :) I haven't gotten any word that Henrik is at the hospital. I talked to Franklin about calling Prudence, but I don't seem to be able to call her yet. Bess and the Hardy boys keep telling me I need to investigate about the scarlet hand. I keep trying to call the number to get information about the scarlet hand elements, but it just keeps ringing and ringing! I'm so stuck!

Comment

Try walking around the museum exhibit where the monolith is and walking back inside where the pyramid is. I'm sure something will happen...

Comment

Yes, thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
            X