• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAM Radio - Help!

I have entered in the first word
    coatl
    and I am ready to enter in the second
    leche
    , but how do I signal that the first word is finished? I thought that someone would respond and would signal that they are ready for the code word. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by apostolicgirl View Post
    I have entered in the first word
    coatl
    and I am ready to enter in the second
    leche
    , but how do I signal that the first word is finished? I thought that someone would respond and would signal that they are ready for the code word. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!
    If I remember correctly, you just put in the first word and then the second word.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I believe I have a different solution. You may want to try this if the solution already given does not work.

After you've entered the first word
      COATL
      you should have received a response "Mensaje entendido. Transmission ahora.” Then you may transmit the next word
      LECHE
      If successful, you will receive the response "Mensaje recibido. Entregaremos el paquete loas pronto possible. Cambio y fuera.” meaning they will send the package the fastest way possible.

Julesy
      My favorite character quotes
      "Well, whoop-de-doo, it's Nancy Drew!" Silvio from Keep it Real (SSH)
      "Karl has been put on this planet to test my patience." ~Anja Mittelmeier (CAP)
      "What does turtle mean?" ~Sonny Joon (MED)
      "Have a celestial day!" ~Abby Sideris (MHM)
      "Pay no attention to the bird behind the curtain." ~LouLou (CUR)

"What's the big deal? It's not like it's Mark Twain or anything." ~Joe Hardy (TRN)
      "You're a vampire! Seriously though, that's pretty messed up." ~Rentaro Aihara (SAW)
      "Don't tell me! Don't tell me! Okay tell me." ~Dr. Quigley Kim (CRE)
      "Did you get the INVERTEBRATES?" ~Clara Thornton (GTH)
      "Semper ubi sub ubi." ~Joanna Riggs (SSH)
      "The museum is on the exterior of the bag.The interior of the bag is not the museum." ~Grigor Karakinos (LIE)

The Rules .New member FAQ

Comment

Working...
      X