Is this game still available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this game still available?

I absolutely LOVE the Nancy Drew games and would like to go back to where it all began.
    I've seen the 'remastered' version of this game, but everyone says that it's been changed somewhat; and, frankly, that's just not good enough for me! I want to be able to play the absolute original version.
    So, is the original version still available to purchase and play? Or is only the 'remastered' version available?
    And if the original is available, where can I find it?

Thank you in advance!

Only the remastered version is available new, but you can probably find used copies of the original for sale from places like Amazon. :)

I hope you can find it! It's a great game.

~livi~
    ¸ · ´ ¯ `·¸..8.17.16....
    {(......., · ..)}.......7.26.18..
    ... `. . ·…...………………….
    ……….……………………` · . , ¸ ¸ , . ×´ ¯ ` · ¸…..….¸ · ´ ¯ ` .
    ………………………………….……… ………………….`· . _ . ·´......., · . .)}
    ………………No friendship is an accident..…………`. . ·
    -- O. Henry

c a r d i n a l
    the skirmish isn't over yet
    part three of the ¹¹´¯`•¦εlεvεи яεgяεts¦•´¯`×.¸.» νεη trilogy

coming soon

Comment

To add to what Livi said, you can also try checking your local library! Many of them have DVDs and video games in addition to books. That's what several of my friends did in order to play the original SCK and STFD (which is now discontinued).

I hope you're able to find it. SCK is a fantastic game!
      a . broken . heart . to . lie . forever
      ¸·*¨¯¨*·¸...under tattered sails and 'neath ..¸·*¨¯¨*·¸
      ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸(.....`·-·`...............a . blackened . sky ..............`·-·`.....)¸.·*¨¯¨*·¸
      `·-·`.......` · . ¸ _)¯¨ * · . ¸ _ ¸ . · ` · . ¸ _ ¸ . · ` · . ¸ _ , . · * ¨¯(_ ¸ . · `.......`·-·`

Currently playing: Danger on Deception Island
      Currently reading: A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin...(Plus college textbooks. Noooo!)

Comment

Thank you guys so much, I'll have a look for it. And thank you for the tip actress19, I would never have thought of looking in a library for a game. (Honestly, I didn't even realise you could borrow games from libraries).

Comment

Working...
        X