From a Fan to other Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From a Fan to other Fans

Even though I know this game is no longer available unless you search really hard for it, I still wanted to write a review for it. This game is the first Nancy Drew game in the series, and for just this reason alone, I believe everyone should have the pleasure of playing it if you can. It is very different from the other games in the series with its multiple discs, graphics, secret notes, and darker story, but it has a place on your shelf. This plot is original with its murder and characters. It plays differently than the other games in the sense that there is less puzzles and more searching for clues and discovering motives. My main message is that this original SCK game should not be forgotten even though it has been "remastered." As a longtime Nancy Drew game fan, I still play this game and love it! Don't give up on it just because it is older!
    NINJAS!!
    Obstacles in life are nothing but things on which to step. There will be footprints everywhere in my life!

Thanks for your input! I recently just found I have both disk for this game- and they work! I thought the disks didn't work, but I just didn't install it correctly. Last night I started playing this again & the first time I played it, I can barely remember anything so it was prolly in the early 2000's lol! I agree with you 110% this was the first game ever & it has such nostalgia for people that continued to play after playing this.
    My must read in-depth reviews

SCK, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR, CRE, HAU, SAW, TOT

Currently playing: ICE

Comment

Working...
    X