How di I get into the boiler room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How di I get into the boiler room?

What is the password that I need to get into the boiler room and where do I find it. Spoilers welcome.

It's stored electronically in a room forbidden to students; Nancy will have to go to do some research (in a place where research is commonly done in a school) in order to "translate" the password into the "language" of the boiler room lock.

I believe (as in many ND games) you do need to follow these steps first, as Nancy needs to know the info.

HIH
    Last edited by Tom Thatcher; October 21, 2011, 01:33 PM.
    Tom Thatcher
    If you see Becca Sawyer, let her know that Mr. Twain says we need to stop playing around and switch last names back, or else he's going back to being Mr. Clemens. (Of course, being a humorist, he was probably joking.)

Comment

i've looked at all the library shelves, can u be more specific?

Comment

ok, we got in, now what do we do?

Comment

The password can be found
          on the computer in the Teacher's Lounge, but it's in English

Some shelves are shorter than others, and would be easy to overlook, since you can look over them in that particular section of the library...

Specifically
          in the reference shelves near the computers in the library--find the encyclopedia with an article about Braille

"Translate" from one to the other, and you'll have your code.

HIH
          Tom Thatcher
          If you see Becca Sawyer, let her know that Mr. Twain says we need to stop playing around and switch last names back, or else he's going back to being Mr. Clemens. (Of course, being a humorist, he was probably joking.)

Comment

okay, here's what I've done
            I'm in, I got some gloves, but now what? I read the sports magazine in the library and Nancy said something about a steroid stolen from the pharmacy, but what do I do with that?Also, Daryl isn't helping, but Iv'e been told he's supposed to give me a note. also, I read the book in the library that told me what the symbol on Connie's necklace was, Nancy commented, but I cant get Connie to talk to me other that I'm worried about you'.

Comment

Working...
            X