Locker (edited--catsandbooks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locker (edited--catsandbooks)

Me and my grandmother are playing secrets can kill and we went to the school and we clicked on the locker and he need the code... help us please!!!!!.....

Hello HeLpUs123 welcome to Her Interactive forums:

I would like to direct your attention to the "Rules" tab at the top of the page. Her Interactive has several rules which users agreed to follow when they first registered with Her Interactive. It's alright if you do not know them immediately. It may take some time.

Write descriptive, helpful topics for other users. Your readers shouldn’t have to guess about the message they are going to read. Descriptive topics make your getting a response more likely. For example, try using, "Help - Cannot put out fire!" or "Stuck - Tile Puzzle" or "Help: Paintbrush & Finger Print" is much more helpful (and you'll usually get a quicker response) than making a topic that only reads "Help" or "Stuck.”

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. You can post your questions on the "Message Board Questions" board.

Trying talking to Hal; he will give you the clue you need to figure out the combination.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
    X