Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glasscutter, teacher lounge, and computer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasscutter, teacher lounge, and computer.

I know I'm suppose
    to cut some window
    but i dont know what window or where. How do I get into the teacher lounge. And where's the computer im suppose to use?

The window you are looking for is
    the teacher's lounge window. If you go to the front of the school and click off to the right instead of going inside, it will bring you to the window.
    But you need something to cut the glass with, have you been in Jake's locker yet?

Comment

Yes i have

Comment

Did you look at the
        upper and lower halves of his locker?
        ²..Rianna
        .¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸…..¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸ .If you can hear me now
        (......°.¸_¸.'¸.•°......°.¸_¸.' ……I'm .r e a c h i n g out
        .°•.,¸_¸,.•°…..²¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸……¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸ To let you know that
        ……………………'.¸_¸°……°•.¸ '.¸_¸°……) …… You're .not a l o n e
        ©Rianna..…………………²….°•.,¸_¸,.•° Lullaby - Nickelback

Comment

if you have the
          glass cutter
          you can go to the
          side of the building and cut open a hole in the left window

Spamming:
          Do not post the same message more than once. Duplicate messages will be *deleted* without notice! If the same message is posted in a given folder numerous times or in multiple folders - it is considered "spamming.” There are many different types of spamming:
          - "Board Spamming" - the same message/question posted multiple times on the same board
          - "Forum Spamming" - the same message/question posted multiple times on different boards
          - Re-answering questions that have already been correctly answered unless it is within 10 minutes of the first reply.
          - Bringing up old threads

- "Up"ping posts (bringing up your thread to the top of the list by posting it again)
          - Double posting on the same thread - any two messages posted back-to-back
          - Posting empty posts that just say, for example: "hi" or “You’re welcome.”
          - "Ask me for help" posts.

Spoilers:
          A spoiler is revealing the identity or gender of a/the culprit(s); [posting direct answers such as phone numbers, passwords, codes, answers to quizzes, game ending details etc. Spoilers must be requested by another user in the Hints and Tips boards and the Case Closed board, and they must be written using the "spoiler code" tags as shown below. You do not need to use spoiler code in Game Discussions boards (except the Case Closed board). Never reveal a culprit's name/gender or a game ending unless you are posting in a Game Discussion board.

Spoiler Code:
          Do not use spoiler code in signatures or titles
          [spoiler] Put your spoiler here! [/spoiler]

This is how it should look. Click and highlight to reveal the "spoiler".
          Put your spoiler here!
          Last edited by Rianna; April 17, 2012, 05:07 PM. Reason: Spoiler tags and rule reminders added
          To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
          Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

Working...
          X