pay phone and safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pay phone and safe

Aunt Eloise said in her letter that the safe combination is somewhere in the house, but I can't find it. And the public pay phone in the school seems to need a card of some sort. Please help me! :)
    . NANCY DREW .
    deadly secrets.. dangerous studios. . haunted mansions.. royal towers.. final
    scenes. . scarlet hands.. ghost dogs.. haunted carousels.. deceptive islands.
    shadowy ranches. cursed manors.. old clocks. last trains.. dangerous designs.
    kapu caves. white wolves. crystal skulls. venician phantoms. haunted castles.
    seven ships.. waverly warnings.. trailing twisters.. shadowy waters.. captive
    curses.. ashen alibis. lost queens.. deadly devices. dare to play nancy drew.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . LouLouluvr.

The code can be found
    in the end table. The sorority invitation has the 4 Greek letters at the top.

The phone card is
    in one of the drawers in the house

HIH!
    Steffany

"If I were assured of your eventual destruction I would, in the interests of the public, cheerfully accept my own."
    -Holmes to Moriarity

Finished.
    LCC-
    -RED--SCK--SCK2--STFD--MHM--TRT--FIN--SSH--DOG--CAR--DDI--SHA--CUR--CLK--TRN--DAN--CRE--ICE--CRY--VEN--RAN--HAU--WAC--TOT--SAW--CAP--ASH--TMB--DED--GTH

Autumn 2013: The Silent Spy Do you dare to play?
    Suspicious characters - an elimination game!

Comment

See that the buttons on the safe are in Greek. Look for Greek letters around the house. Find them
      on a letter in the drawer in the living room area.
      Phone card:
      In the right hand drawer at the spot where the game starts you off.

Comment

Thank you so much!
        . NANCY DREW .
        deadly secrets.. dangerous studios. . haunted mansions.. royal towers.. final
        scenes. . scarlet hands.. ghost dogs.. haunted carousels.. deceptive islands.
        shadowy ranches. cursed manors.. old clocks. last trains.. dangerous designs.
        kapu caves. white wolves. crystal skulls. venician phantoms. haunted castles.
        seven ships.. waverly warnings.. trailing twisters.. shadowy waters.. captive
        curses.. ashen alibis. lost queens.. deadly devices. dare to play nancy drew.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . LouLouluvr.

Comment

Working...
        X