library computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• library computer?

So I found the password for the school library computer, but I can't click on any of the computers in the library. Are you supposed to be able to use the computer?
    . NANCY DREW .
    deadly secrets.. dangerous studios. . haunted mansions.. royal towers.. final
    scenes. . scarlet hands.. ghost dogs.. haunted carousels.. deceptive islands.
    shadowy ranches. cursed manors.. old clocks. last trains.. dangerous designs.
    kapu caves. white wolves. crystal skulls. venician phantoms. haunted castles.
    seven ships.. waverly warnings.. trailing twisters.. shadowy waters.. captive
    curses.. ashen alibis. lost queens.. deadly devices. dare to play nancy drew.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . LouLouluvr.

The password is for the computer in
    the teacher's lounge. That's the one you need to get on. :)

¸ · ´ ¯ `·¸..8.17.16....
    {(......., · ..)}.......7.26.18..
    ... `. . ·…...………………….
    ……….……………………` · . , ¸ ¸ , . ×´ ¯ ` · ¸…..….¸ · ´ ¯ ` .
    ………………………………….…………………………….`· . _ . ·´......., · . .)}
    ………………No friendship is an accident..…………`. . ·
    -- O. Henry

c a r d i n a l
    the skirmish isn't over yet
    part three of the ¹¹´¯`•¦εlεvεи яεgяεts¦•´¯`×.¸.» νεη trilogy

coming soon

Comment

Oh... But I can't get in the teacher's lounge. I can't even click on it.
      . NANCY DREW .

Comment

Have you
        opened Jake's locker yet?
        ¸ · ´ ¯ `·¸..8.17.16....
        {(......., · ..)}.......7.26.18..
        ... `. . ·…...………………….
        ……….……………………` · . , ¸ ¸ , . ×´ ¯ ` · ¸…..….¸ · ´ ¯ ` .
        ………………………………….…………………………….`· . _ . ·´......., · . .)}
        ………………No friendship is an accident..…………`. . ·
        -- O. Henry

c a r d i n a l
        the skirmish isn't over yet
        part three of the ¹¹´¯`•¦εlεvεи яεgяεts¦•´¯`×.¸.» νεη trilogy

coming soon

Comment

I just did, but I still can't even click on the door to the teacher's lounge.
          . NANCY DREW .

Comment

You'll need to find an alternate way to enter the teacher's lounge. Try finding a way in from the outside. See if you can use a particular item you should have picked up in Jake's locker to help you find this alternate way. Spoiler if you'd like:
            Pick up the knife from Jake's locker. Go to the side of the school and use the knife on the window to break into the teacher's lounge.

Comment

Working...
            X