Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanji

I can't get Connie to talk to me about Kanji. I've
    looked in the library in the encyclopedia's about it, but it won't let me click on a book. I've gotten everyone mad at me, and the bolt cutters from the diner. I know I have to get her to talk to me before I get the note from Daryl. I've seen both posters about it near Hulk & where Connie is, and she still won't say anything. I've confronted Hulk about the robbery & Hal is embarrassed to talk to me.
    Please help! Reps given, spoilers are ok lol :) thanks!!

***merged***

and I've also
    been in the boiler room, I put on the gloves & try to move the levers, it just makes a sound but they don't move. Could this be a glitch or can't they move yet?
    lol thanks!
    Last edited by catsandbooks; December 23, 2015, 06:33 PM. Reason: Merged to remove double posting spam
    SCK, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR,CRE, HAU, SAW, TOT
    Also played & finished, ICE, CRY. CLK & TRN

Originally posted by here2seetheshow View Post
    I can't get Connie to talk to me about Kanji. I've
    looked in the library in the encyclopedia's about it, but it won't let me click on a book. I've gotten everyone mad at me, and the bolt cutters from the diner. I know I have to get her to talk to me before I get the note from Daryl. I've seen both posters about it near Hulk & where Connie is, and she still won't say anything. I've confronted Hulk about the robbery & Hal is embarrassed to talk to me.
    Please help! Reps given, spoilers are ok lol :) thanks!!

***merged***

and I've also
    been in the boiler room, I put on the gloves & try to move the levers, it just makes a sound but they don't move. Could this be a glitch or can't they move yet?
    lol thanks!
    You should be able to open an encyclopedia. I would try again. And it's too early to work the levers.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Hmm ok. Where are the encyclopedia's located? Maybe I'm going to the wrong ones...?
      SCK, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR,CRE, HAU, SAW, TOT
      Also played & finished, ICE, CRY. CLK & TRN

Comment

There should be an area on the side of the library which encompasses small shelves that hold the encyclopedias. You want to look at the
        above ones or the ones to the left for kanji

please take my hand

&
        please take me dancing
        &
        please leave me stranded
        ITS SO ROMANTIC.

Lilliana

Thanks to LOSTforever23!

Comment

Working...
        X