mdetective12's SCK Remastered Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mdetective12's SCK Remastered Review

Hello! I got Secrets Can Kill Remastered for Christmas and I loved it! The game was short (you can even speed run it for fifteen minutes!) but I love this game even better then the SCK 1998 version. I'll give this gameplay/plot a 10/10!

Characters
    There are four students from the previous version of SCK (Hal, Connie, Hulk and Daryl) plus a new character, Detective Beech. I can't give away too much game spoilers but I can say HeR did a pretty good job with the characters and the new ending. The orginal SCK characters were too cartoonish and it just didn't look like any other Nancy Drew game so I like the new 3D characters better. 10/10.

Puzzles
    There's only two puzzles in this game and if you're a puzzle solver fan, you wouldn't like this game but there is one puzzle that makes you think (you'll have to be good at school for this certian puzzle ) 7/10

I think that's all. I know it's a short review but like I said, I can't give away the ending or any of the other game spoilers and the game was pretty short :)
    Last edited by mdetective12; January 3, 2013, 02:58 PM.
    ~ MD12 ~
Working...
X