Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a little too short

hi im cookie and this is my reveiw for SCK2:

well, this game was a little too short for my liking. i like the games that are nice and long with super duper fun puzzles like SHA and TRN!

second it was prettty much only one puzzle through the whole game. CRY was like this too, but on CRY there was alot of little puzzles that earned you the peices to the big puzzle, while this game, all you had to do was find the peices(this didn't take very long) and finish the big puzzle to finish the game.

in my opinon, HeR should make more games with lots of different fun puzzles instead of there only being just one large one.
    -Shmad

*~,~*Case Closed*~,~*
    SCK2 MHM TRT FIN SSH DOG CAR DDI SHA CUR CLK TRA DAN CRE ICE CRY VEN HAU RAN WAC TOT SAW CURASH
    TMB

Games Finished:
    24 /28
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Put this bunny in your sig if u want HeR to keep making games

I agree, but as hard to believe as this is, the original was actually shorter.
    SCK STFD MHM TRT FIN
    SSH DOG CAR DDI SHA
    CUR CLK TRN DAN CRE
    ICE CRY VEN HAU RAN
    WAV TOT SAW CAP ASH
    TMB DEDGTH SPY MED

SCK2 LCC RED iSHA

...How? I Dare to Play

Do you have concerns about MID? Ask HeR for a demo

Comment

I agree! This game took me like 4 hours in all.

Comment

It was a good game with outstanding graphics, but yes, I agree, I wish that it was a little longer.
        Last edited by Mirica; August 10th, 2011, 05:53 PM. Reason: Grammer correction

My love still lies there buried under silent ice and sleep
        A grave left unattended
        ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
        ..by the word I couldn't keep. .`·-·`.........)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
        ...............¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
        ...........³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·` ©dg12

Signature made by Veronica

Comment

Haha, I'm not surprised that the original game was even shorter than this one. It was, after all, the first Nancy Drew adventure game. I do have to agree though that Secrets Can Kill 2 was a little too short! Still fun! Kinda cool to see Nancy's start, but just too short Oh well, worse things have happened!
          .....·¨¯¨·.
          ....`-¤-...)...At first people refuse to believe that a strange new thing can be done...
          .........¸·´
          .¸.-¤´....(¯`´¯)´¯)...Then they begin to hope that it can be done...
          (............`·¸·´¸·´..Then they see that it can be done...
          .`·.,¸_¸,.·´....(....Then it is done, and all the world wonders why it was not done centuries ago...
          .....................`-¤-´.....
          --Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden

Think you have what it takes to conquer the Nancy Drew Summer GP Challenge? Click here to join!
          Thank you, olbrso for the beautiful swirl!

Comment

I understand why the first ones were so short. HER didnt know if these games were going to fail or succeed. I havent even finished SCK2 because I am no good at riddles and such.

Comment

I agree! The first time I played it, it took a very long time for me to finish because that was one of the first games I had played! After that, I had seen that people were saying the game didn't take very long if you either a) solved the major puzzle very early on, or b) found all the clues very early on. The second time around, i tried to see what would happen if i solved the puzzle very early on to start. I had timed myself and in total the whole round, from start to end, took half an hour. The game had a lot of details that you didn't need to solve the game, so that overall made it WAY too short.

Game Dossier
              // sck2 // mhm// car // ddi // sha // ice // cry // hau // tot // wac // saw // ash // tmb // ded // gth // spy // med // lie //

Comment

Working...
              X