help finding the matchbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help finding the matchbox

i cant find the matchbox to you have to find all 18 steps before you find the matchbox? help please!!!

You don't have to have found all of the steps before finding the matchbook. You have to have reached other events in the game though in order to find that item. Keep questioning your suspects and doing some research on them.
    ²..Rianna
    .¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸…..¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸ .If you can hear me now
    (......°.¸_¸.'¸.•°......°.¸_¸.' ……I'm .r e a c h i n g out
    .°•.,¸_¸,.•°…..²¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸……¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸ To let you know that
    ……………………'.¸_¸°……°•.¸ '.¸_¸°……) …… You're .not a l o n e
    ©Rianna..…………………²….°•.,¸_¸,.•° Lullaby - Nickelback

Comment

ok

Comment

but wenever i try to talk to them there is nothing to say. i already found the box under jakes chair, confronted hal about plagerizing, researched kanji, and in maxines diners, the detective is not there. i also recieved the note to go into the maintenance room. b4 going in i saved my game and i dont know the boiler room code for the levers. (i saved my game just in case something happens and as expected, the elevator button to go back up was broken.) spoilers welcome!!

o and i also found all 18 steps now. please help

Spamming:
        Do not post the same message more than once. Duplicate messages will be *deleted* without notice! If the same message is posted in a given folder numerous times or in multiple folders - it is considered "spamming.” There are many different types of spamming:
        - "Board Spamming" - the same message/question posted multiple times on the same board
        - "Forum Spamming" - the same message/question posted multiple times on different boards
        - Re-answering questions that have already been correctly answered unless it is within 10 minutes of the first reply.
        - Bringing up old threads
        - "Up"ping posts (bringing up your thread to the top of the list by posting it again)
        - Double posting on the same thread - any two messages posted back-to-back
        - Posting empty posts that just say, for example: "hi" or “You’re welcome.”
        - "Ask me for help" posts.
        Last edited by Rianna; January 29, 2012, 08:24 PM. Reason: Merged - Triple Posting

Comment

Look around
          the boiler room for the missing matchbook.
          You should be able to find it now.
          ²..Rianna
          .¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸…..¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸ .If you can hear me now
          (......°.¸_¸.'¸.•°......°.¸_¸.' ……I'm .r e a c h i n g out
          .°•.,¸_¸,.•°…..²¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸……¸.•°¨¯¨°•.¸ To let you know that
          ……………………'.¸_¸°……°•.¸ '.¸_¸°……) …… You're .not a l o n e
          ©Rianna..…………………²….°•.,¸_¸,.•° Lullaby - Nickelback

Comment

Working...
          X