• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My SAW Review

GRAPHICS~
    I thought the graphics in this game were really good !! RATE: 9/10

SNOOPING~
    Meh. Lots of exploring, but not a lot of snooping in other people's stuff. Well, a little, but not a lot. RATE: 6/10

CHARACTERS~
    OMG. I LOOOOOVE Rentaro!! The characters were cute, and I could see that HeR had put a lot of thought into their personalities. RATE: 10/10

STORYLINE~
    It was pretty good, at times it could be boring, but still, pretty good. RATE: 7/10

SCARINESS~
    I was literally, in tears. I was so freaked. It's like a horror movie !!!RATE: 10/10

PUZZLES~
    There were quite a few puzzles, and they were REALLY HARD. I struggled quite a bit, and there are a few timed ones, too. RATE: 9/10

ENDING~
    It was so abrubt, and about three quarters of the way through the game, I knew who it was. You find the culprit, the culprit does not find you. And there was no difficult puzzle in the end where the culprit traps you. RATE: 4/10

Tips for the Game:
    - If you are scared easily, I wouldn't recommend this game.
    -If you aren't a Sudoku, Nanogram or Rentogram puzzle person, I don't suggest this game.
    - Only set your clock to sleep between 7pm and 4am.

The game overall I would rate it 8/10.

Have fun, and just remember; This is my personal opinion, and I do not mean to offend others if they have other ones. Please do not take this the wrong way!

Ratings and Reply's are great!!
    we'reallfoolswhetherwedanceornot
    so we might as well dance

REVIEWS

SAWCURVENICECRYSHA

Fantastic Review!
    ..............,·¨¯¨*·.¸
    ...................`·-·*....)¸.·*¨¯¨*·,
    ....................¸·´.......*·-·´
    Tomb of the Lost Queen

Comment

Working...