Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

By far the hardest Nancy Drew game I've played.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By far the hardest Nancy Drew game I've played.

This is not a game for beginners.
    At some points I thought it was difficult to the point of being discouraging, which is not a plus.
    I bought it because it had so many good reviews but I would actually tell others to think twice, a lot of people I've seen end up giving up before they finish.

SEA / LIE / MED / GTH
    SAW / ASH / WAC
    CRE / CRY / DAN
    HAU / SHA / DDI /TOT
    CUR / CAR / DOG
    TRT / MHM / STFD

Originally posted by Goonie View Post
    This is not a game for beginners.
    At some points I thought it was difficult to the point of being discouraging, which is not a plus.
    I bought it because it had so many good reviews but I would actually tell others to think twice, a lot of people I've seen end up giving up before they finish.
    I have actually never finished this game. The master nonogram or whatever stumped me and i could not solve it. I ended up watching a youtube video to figure out what happened but maybe someday ill go back and complete it. Just was to hard to solve
    ~Eagle Eye~
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Put the bunny above on your siggy if you want HER to keep making ND games!

Comment

I agree, it took me close to 2 weeks to finish this game. I had to literally write out the bento boxes because I couldn't figure it out in my head. I don't understand what was with all the hard puzzles? The last puzzle had me almost ripping my hair out. I can safely say I will never attempt to play this game again; I barely finished it. I too had to look up a video on youtube to figure out how to fix the picture that falls in the beginning. So if anyone can't get that, I highly recommend a video cheat!
      SCK, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR,CRE, HAU, SAW, TOT
      Also played & finished, ICE, CRY. CLK & TRN

Comment

Working...
      X