Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shadow at the Waters Edge- A Spendid Scare!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Athos the first

• Athos the first
    replied
    Just wondering...
    Are there really freaky parts that pop out at you, like there was in the commercial at the ending of TOT? (Ie, really calm, then ghost pops out and disappears suddenly?)

Leave a comment:

• PuNkSleuth<3

• PuNkSleuth<3
    replied
    I'm paticently waiting to see if I'll get my game today and readiing all these great reviews are making me anxious. I really wish I got overnight shipping!

Leave a comment:

• lovepug120

• lovepug120
    replied
    You did a great review! This makes me realllllly excited to play this!!! i get mine on Tuesday!! i have some questions:
    when your playing it, do you feel more like this:?
    or more like this:?
    hahhaaa ;). is this more of an addicting game or is it th ekind you can kinda stop whenever? oh and does it have a background story to the whole thing (like history story of the whole thing), if you know what i mean? thanks for writing thissss! you did great!

Leave a comment:

• xoxjen

• xoxjen
    replied
    Awesome review! Now I'm so excited to play this game! I really hope it's as scary as you're saying!

Thanks for the great post!

jen

Leave a comment:

• Girl Sleuth ♥

• Girl Sleuth ♥
    replied
    Thank you so much for this awesome review!! I'm really stoked that it's scary&there's snooping&that it's overall a great game. Can't wait to play it myself!

Leave a comment:

• --GroovyGirl--

• --GroovyGirl--
    replied
    Awesome review!!
    Wow, SAW sounds absolutetely amazing! It seems too good to be true! Your review made me even more excited than I already was (I'm surprised that was possible!)

I know you already have a ton of questions to answer, but I was just wondering about the difficulty of the game. Was it really hard like CUR, easy like RAN, or right in the middle.
    I hope its difficult! I want this one to last me a looong time!

Leave a comment:

• sluthng4clues

• sluthng4clues
    replied
    This was an amazing review, thank you so much for sharing your opinions. Reps!

Leave a comment:

• Intoxiqué

• Intoxiqué
    replied
    Great review! I cannot wait to play the game myself!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm81

• bookworm81
    replied

Amazing review! I had a good feeling that
    this was going to be a great game and I am
    so glad that it is! I'm so happy that it's actually
    going to be scary (yeeeees!)
    and that there's more
    snooping! Thanks for a great first review of SAW!

--♥Hum

Leave a comment:

• dancer13

• dancer13
    replied
    I really enjoyed reading your review, Beautifulintherain! I'm so glad you said it was a scary game! I've wanted one that'll keep me shaking for a long time. One question though-did the culprit completely shock you or did you know who it was all along? Oh, and how long do you think this game would be if I played for only a moderate amount of time each day? Anyway, thanks for the great review! I gave you reps!

Leave a comment:

• cat

• cat
    replied
    So far (I'm about halfway done) I completely agree with you. :)

First off, major congratulations for finishing so fast! That's really amazing that you finished in that much time.

I love how your review is reassuring and exciting, without giving away too much. Splendid job! 5 stars, reps, and a !
    - kara

Leave a comment:

• detectiveyubby

• detectiveyubby
    replied
    This review just made my day. Seriously. I was so worried it would be short and not scary but you assured me that it's not. I cannot wait to play a game that is scarier that CUR! And I don't mind puzzles and it is good that the puzzles are appropriate and that there was a good amount of snooping! YAY! Anyways thanks for an amazing review!

Leave a comment:

• blondie u

• blondie u
    replied
    Congrats on having the first SAW review on the boards :D I bet you feel accomplished, haha. And this was an awesome review. It was perfect, you didn't revealed anything but now I am positive this is going to be an amazing game. ( I had my doubts. ) So thank you so much + reps + 5 stars. You earned them :]

; molly !

PS. One question (haha, like every other post on this thread) how were the phone friends? I don't want you to name who they are, but were the conversations fun?

Leave a comment:

• gwenny28

• gwenny28
    replied
    Great Review! Now I'm about to go crazy waiting for the 19th since I couldn't pre-order cause money issues. I just hope one of my stores has it on the 19th. Thanks and I'm glad its great I can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• Canadian Sleuth

• Canadian Sleuth
    replied
    Thanks for the awesome review!!!! I so can't wait to get my hands on my copy of SAW, I'm going to play it on Halloween night to make it even scarier, so I'll probably be jumping right out of my PJ's

~ Si8d

Leave a comment:

Working...
X