hidden bath grid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hidden bath grid?

Okay, now the only thing on my task list is to figure out to do with the (what I am assuming is a nonogram) grid in the hidden bath. It doesn't really matter how many times I click on it, nothing happens? Am I supposed to do something else before I can screw with it?
    Doof's Siggy!
    ~~~~~~~~~~

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Put Bunny in your sig if you do not want HI to stop making ND games!♥ [/COLOR]

I've realized that I've said this enough to just post it in my siggy. I always welcome spoilers, I always give reps.

Do you have both
    papers with numbers
    you won't be able to solve the puzzle unless you have them.
    Hello Dead End,
    My name is Nancy Drew
    .........…..(………….¸«´¨¯¨`+¸
    ….........…`+.,¸_¸,.×´.,ר¯¨*)
    ……….....................
    `+.,_,.×´

Click here for my petition to have Togo in a game
    http://community.herinteractive.com/....php?t=1300426

Comment

No I do not. o3o
      Doof's Siggy!
      ~~~~~~~~~~

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") Put Bunny in your sig if you do not want HI to stop making ND games!♥ [/COLOR]

I've realized that I've said this enough to just post it in my siggy. I always welcome spoilers, I always give reps.

Comment

Before you can do the puzzle in the hidden baths, you need to get 7 text messages from Yumi. How many do you have?

Julesy
        Happy 92nd Birthday,
        Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

I do have 7 texts from yumi and i've printed them out, and it hasnt told me to do anything else with them.
          Doof's Siggy!
          ~~~~~~~~~~

(\__/)
          (='.'=)

Comment

Are all 7 pictures of characters in the game? (There is one weird picture you can print and it's not part of this puzzle.) If so, click on them in your inventory and you should be able to assemble them in a a special way.

Comment

Working...
            X