Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loladododo
    replied
    Thank you so much! I was actually entering the correct password, but I wasn't pressing enter. Very smart of me, LOL.

Leave a comment:

• MQuara
    replied
    Originally posted by Loladododo View Post
    I need a spoiler for Miwako's computer password. I have opened the envelope and done everything else in the game that I can do, but I don't know what to enter. How do you type
    takakawa
    using that keyboard? It doesn't seem to be the right number of letters or Japanese characters. I have a feeling I'm misunderstanding something... I'm so confused! Spoilers please!

Thank you!
    In room 18 in the little chest there is a book in the top drawer that will help you find the symbols that will spell out the password. All you do is find those symbols then hit enter.

Leave a comment:

• cat
    replied
    Hint:
    look at the Japanese characters book in the cultural room

Spoiler:
    This may be a little complicated, so bear with me. Row is the keyboard rows going up and down. Across, is, obviously, across. 1) Row 2, 2 across [the character right of Tab]

2 and 3) [press it twice] Row 2, 6 across
    4) Row 1, 11 across

Leave a comment:

• Loladododo
    started a topic Miwako's Password

Miwako's Password

I need a spoiler for Miwako's computer password. I have opened the envelope and done everything else in the game that I can do, but I don't know what to enter. How do you type
    takakawa
    using that keyboard? It doesn't seem to be the right number of letters or Japanese characters. I have a feeling I'm misunderstanding something... I'm so confused! Spoilers please!

Thank you!
Working...
X