Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bridge, Yurei, and grading (edited--catsandbooks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridge, Yurei, and grading (edited--catsandbooks)

Ok i don't know what to do now
    here's what's on my checklist:
    Search Under Bridge(love to but i can't get to it)
    Find something that explains what a yurei is
    Grade students papers (i know now that i put the wrong stamps on but they won't let me change it)

Topic Names:
    Write descriptive, helpful topics for other users. Your readers shouldn’t have to guess about the message they are going to read. Descriptive topics make your getting a response more likely. For example, try using, "Help - Cannot put out fire!" or "Stuck - Tile Puzzle" or "Help: Paintbrush & Finger Print" is much more helpful (and you'll usually get a quicker response) than making a topic that only reads "Help" or "Stuck.”
    Last edited by catsandbooks; October 10, 2010, 10:37 AM.
    .,~*If you're looking for*~,.
    PERFECTION-
    go buy a
    ~,.Barbie Doll!! .,~*
    Have you ever wondered, "Can that delicious sounding recipe I just made or ordered be made in real life?" Well here's your answer!

Hmm, I think as long as you have stamps on every part of each page (including one next to the kid's name), it will count on the checklist. As for the yurei, you have to take the train. Go out the front door of the ryokan (make sure you have Nancy's Japanese-English dictionary from her suitcase) at about 7 or 8 pm and click on the sign at the left to ride the train. Go to Kure. To get the yurei comic in the prize machine, you have to win about 1300 something of the grey marbles from the pachinko game (use the card from the suitcase to play it). As for the bridge, to get under you have to act like you're going past it on the left side, and find the curved arrow... hope that makes sense!
    ~~~~~~~~~~{~~~~~~~~~~
    Flower, gleam and glow
    Let your power shine
    Make the clock reverse
    Bring back what once was mine
    Heal what has been hurt
    Change the fate's design
    Save what has been lost
    Bring back what once was mine
    What once was mine...
    ~~~~~~~~~~S~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Ok so i already played the pachinko thingy and i only got 826 how do i get more??
      Last edited by Bookworm467; October 10, 2010, 10:29 AM.
      PERFECTION-
      go buy a
      ~,.Barbie Doll!! .,~*
      Have you ever wondered, "Can that delicious sounding recipe I just made or ordered be made in real life?" Well here's your answer!

Comment

Keep playing until you get the amount you need. They get combined in your inventory.
        I know that Secrets Can Kill.
        I have read the Message in the Haunted Mansion.
        I have found the Treasure in the Royal Tower.
        I have seen the Final Scene.
        I know the Secret of the Scarlet Hand.
        I have seen the Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake.
        I have ridden the Haunted Carousel.
        I know the Danger on Deception Island.
        I know the Secret of Shadow Ranch.
        I know the Curse of Blackmoor Manor.
        I know the Secret of the Old Clock.
        I have ridden the Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon.
        I know the Danger by Design.
        I have seen the Creature of Kapu Cave.
        I have seen the White Wolf of Icicle Creek.
        I know the Legend of the Crystal Skull.
        I have unmasked the Phantom of Venice.
        I have read the Warnings at Waverly Academy.
        I have followed the Trail of the Twister.
        I know that Secrets Can still Kill.
        I have seen the Shadow at Water's Edge!

Comment

Originally posted by NancyDrewgal111 View Post
          Hmm, I think as long as you have stamps on every part of each page (including one next to the kid's name), it will count on the checklist. As for the yurei, you have to take the train. Go out the front door of the ryokan (make sure you have Nancy's Japanese-English dictionary from her suitcase) at about 7 or 8 pm and click on the sign at the left to ride the train. Go to Kure. To get the yurei comic in the prize machine, you have to win about 1300 something of the grey marbles from the pachinko game (use the card from the suitcase to play it). As for the bridge, to get under you have to act like you're going past it on the left side, and find the curved arrow... hope that makes sense!
          Is this for the demo or the actual game? I didn't play the demo, but if it is for the game some of this is wrong.
          Last edited by catsandbooks; October 10, 2010, 11:59 AM. Reason: Typo
          ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
          ((
          ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
          ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
          ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
          .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
          Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
          FAQ and New Member Resources
          [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Demo i won't be getting the game until x-mas
            PERFECTION-
            go buy a
            ~,.Barbie Doll!! .,~*

Comment

Originally posted by Bookworm467 View Post
              Demo i won't be getting the game until x-mas
              * edit / Oh, I see! You meant to put a period inbetween demo and i! I thought you meant something else. . Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

Did you get enough money to buy the comic? Just keep playing Pachinko until you get enough (the marbles will just be added to the amount you already have).
              - kara
              Last edited by cat; October 10, 2010, 11:13 AM.
              ℓeave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream.

Comment

No i don't have the full game yet to pass time i'm playing all the mini games and the SAW demo
                Yes and Thank you everyone for your help!
                Reps!!
                PERFECTION-
                go buy a
                ~,.Barbie Doll!! .,~*

Comment

Originally posted by Bookworm467 View Post
                  No i don't have the full game yet to pass time i'm playing all the mini games and the SAW demo
                  Yes and Thank you everyone for your help!
                  Reps!!
                  Since some people already have the game, please include the fact that you are playing the demo next time. Thanks.
                  ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
                  ((
                  ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
                  ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
                  ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
                  .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
                  Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
                  FAQ and New Member Resources
                  [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
                  X