Picture frame is making me MAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture frame is making me MAD

Im very confused about the picture frame whats my goal to get the lines to not cross.no matter where i move the dots the lines still cross.I tried moving all the dots to just one side of the frame but that didnt work.Bess and George says to move the dots with the most lines to the corner so i did but thats just confusing me.So whats the goal to get the lines to not cross!!! There has to be some tragedy to this puzzle that im not getting.Do i have to make the lines straigh across the back of the frame or something???? Tell me what to do please!!!!!

Yes, the goal is to make it so that no lines cross. The circles will be all around the board. Start with moving the ones with the most attached wires way off to the sides. Then move the others in and out. Yes, it is hard, and yes, it is frustrating. You might want to take a break for a while, or maybe there is someone at your house that can help.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

can the lines overlap each other (going in the same direction)? I know they cannot cross but can they overlap each other?

Comment

im not sure im still stuck on this puzzle :S Kepp playing with it is all i can tel lya let me know if you get it and tell me what you did

Comment

i don't remember exactly what I did b/c i used trial & error, but i can give you an idea

i pulled the two on the bottom (the ones with the fewest wires) all the way to get room. i just looked for ways to get the wires inside each other w/out crossing one way was the left-middle one sits perfectly in the one that was on the lower left.

i hope this makes sense - i tried to explain it the best that i can.
            Beyond the ancient pyramids
            ............rumors of terrifying curses fly ك
            ... I t ' s ..u p..t o..y o u..a s..N a n c y ..D r e w
            ...R...to solve the ancient riddle in
            Tomb of the Lost Queen

Comment

Erm not really but im sure ill get it eventually Thanks anyways for trying to explain :)

Comment

it's hard to explain without a picture - sorry i couldn't be more help
                Beyond the ancient pyramids
                ............rumors of terrifying curses fly ك
                ... I t ' s ..u p..t o..y o u..a s..N a n c y ..D r e w
                ...R...to solve the ancient riddle in
                Tomb of the Lost Queen

Comment

Try getting 4 of the buttons with the fewest number of lines out to the 4 corners, then move the rest around in the middle. You may need to try a couple different corner-pieces, or swap the corners with each other. This is purely a trial-and-error type puzzle.

Comment

Working...
                  X