This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those x's represent an unfilled square.
    So if the spoiler has a blank square, then they are the same.
    ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
    LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Nonogram in the baths

OK, I went back in a redid the entire thing using the spoiler for Jr. and counting the X's as C's or blanks. Nothing happens. I have gone over it very carefully and methodically. What now? Someone suggested trying to find a spoiler with the picture on it. I am using a MAC and know that these games are new to MAC is it possible there is a problem with the MAC format of the game? Who can I contact with this question?

Comment

No one has reported this puzzle as unsolvable, or a problem w/the Mac version specifically.

Check again using the numbers instead of the spoiler.

You can always report the problem on the Tech Support board or contact them directly.
        ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
        LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Thanks. I'll try it once more. Appreciate all of the help. Have just learned how to give reps, so have added to yours.

Comment

Wow!!! You were right. I feel so silly. Anyway thanks for your patience and your help.

Comment

i did this but it didn't work for me :(

Comment

okay im on junior level but the junior level spoiler you gave me isnt working? ughghh please help!

Comment

When you mark the numbers what do you use to do that
                  x's or beige color
                  ?

Comment

Wall Nonogram

I am so frustrated! Having the same issue, cannot delete the x's already there and I have reset and redone this thing 12 times and its still not working. I think it may be a glitch can't go any further until this is done. Very unhappy about this. I even printed out the solution from another walkthrough, did the windowed screen and shrunk the spoiler picture on this site and put them side by side to do it and still it is not letting me progress..

Thinking about just giving up since it is not working no matter what I do!

Comment

spaces already given

they are given spaces, free spaces if you will. they are meant to help. there is no way to undo those squares!

Comment

Working...
                      X