Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miwako's desk, Savannah's book, and the baths...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miwako's desk, Savannah's book, and the baths...

On my checklist are...

1. Find a complete copy of Savannah's book
    \\ I called Logan, sent him the photo for Bess' outfit, and he's getting the book to me. Been waiting a while, and neither of them will talk to me.

2. Explore baths.
    \\ I've clicked on everything in the baths, but based on what I've read in other threads, I need to find some sort of box before I can check that off.

3. Get a closer look at Miwako's cat.
    \\ As for the cat, I know that I have to get Miwako to leave so I can tame Suki and snoop behind her desk, but I don't remember what I'm supposed to do. // *edit... so I looked at the sign on the desk, and noticed that the front desk closed at 1:00, so I thought I'd try setting my alarm to that time, and hey, it worked... so Miwako is gone, and i was able to snoop, so I think I've got this one figured out... thanks.

All help is welcome and appreciated!
    Last edited by ifbpeanut; April 14, 2020, 12:53 PM.

Originally posted by ifbpeanut View Post
    On my checklist are...

1. Find a complete copy of Savannah's book
    \\ I called Logan, sent him the photo for Bess' outfit, and he's getting the book to me. Been waiting a while, and neither of them will talk to me.

2. Explore baths.
    \\ I've clicked on everything in the baths, but based on what I've read in other threads, I need to find some sort of box before I can check that off.

3. Get a closer look at Miwako's cat.
    \\ As for the cat, I know that I have to get Miwako to leave so I can tame Suki and snoop behind her desk, but I don't remember what I'm supposed to do.

All help is welcome and appreciated!
    1) The book will be delivered to the desk; have you asked Miwako if you have any mail?
    2) Yeah, don't worry about this for now.
    3) You don't get her to leave; you explore after work hours are up and she's gone to bed.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Thank you! I just had a conversation with Bess & George and the book should be there soon. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X