Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finding the room Savannah stayed in

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Finding the room Savannah stayed in

    I am so stuck. The only thing left on my checklist is to find the room with the wooden bird carving (the one Savannah stayed in), but I'm not sure how to do that because I can't get into any of the rooms besides Nancy's. I have that white key card with the star on it, but when I try to use it to get into any of the rooms, it doesn't work. I'm still missing that red key card that I need to complete the computer puzzle behind Miwako's desk. Is that the one I need for it? If so, where do I find it? I've played this game before, but I don't remember ever getting stuck here before. No one will talk to me, and I've already gotten into Miwako's computer to look at the hotel records too if that helps.

  • #2
    Have you
    listened to the EMF recordings?
    Stay Tuned for Danger- Lights, Camera,CURSES! - MIDNIGHT IN SALEM

    find out what I think of these games, and 30 others,
    here.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by nectarinequeen View Post
      I am so stuck. The only thing left on my checklist is to find the room with the wooden bird carving (the one Savannah stayed in), but I'm not sure how to do that because I can't get into any of the rooms besides Nancy's. I have that white key card with the star on it, but when I try to use it to get into any of the rooms, it doesn't work. I'm still missing that red key card that I need to complete the computer puzzle behind Miwako's desk. Is that the one I need for it? If so, where do I find it? I've played this game before, but I don't remember ever getting stuck here before. No one will talk to me, and I've already gotten into Miwako's computer to look at the hotel records too if that helps.
      Yes, you do need that card. Take another look around the Cultural Center at night.
      ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
      ((
      ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
      ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
      ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
      .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
      Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
      FAQ and New Member Resources
      [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Juliana+Walter View Post
        Have you
        listened to the EMF recordings?
        Yes, I have. I also completed the stone puzzle and have the key for the cultural center/have explored it at night

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post

          Yes, you do need that card. Take another look around the Cultural Center at night.
          I've looked around a few times, but haven't found that red card in there. Do you have a hint or even spoiler as to where it is? I've looked through all of Takae's drawers, but I only found a letter and some wire in the one that needed to be open with the
          cherry key

          Comment


          • #6
            when you first enter, you should see it near where Takae sits.
            Stay Tuned for Danger- Lights, Camera,CURSES! - MIDNIGHT IN SALEM

            find out what I think of these games, and 30 others,
            here.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Juliana+Walter View Post
              when you first enter, you should see it near where Takae sits.
              thank you!!

              Comment

              Working...
              X