Large Grid in Bath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Grid in Bath

When I go to the large grid, Nancy says I need another set of numbers. That's the only thing on my task list right now. Where can I find that? No one will talk to me, and
    Yumi has already sent me a picture and I have printed it out.

How many of Yumi's pictures do you have? Has Nancy said anything about them, other that telling Yumi that she likes them?
    Stay Tuned for Danger- Lights, Camera,CURSES! - MIDNIGHT IN SALEM

find out what I think of these games, and 30 others,
    here.

Comment

I tried to print all of them (not sure if that was what I was supposed to do) but the booth stopped working after a couple of times. I was able to ask her how she did them and ask about rentaro but that's about it.

Comment

How many are there? There should be 7; line them up on the grid behind them.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I was only able to print 3 pictures

Comment

Then you are not ready. I know two things that keep people from getting the last picture, but I don't know why you don't have the others.
            1) Make sure you have clicked on
            the notepad
            in the secret baths.
            2) Make sure you have finished all the puzzles in Rentaro's book.
            ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
            ((
            ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
            ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
            ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
            .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
            Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
            FAQ and New Member Resources
            [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Oh ok, I've only done the first 3 puzzle types that he gave me to do at the beginning. I'll do those then! Thanks to both of you!

Comment

Working...
              X