Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albacoide
    replied
    Ok, I finally got it! Though it took a long time...

I'll post in case it's useful to someone else. I was missing this task: sending the news article to Logan. Doing this and talking to all characters is what triggered Savannah mentioning the bird carving.

Thanks everyone!

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    No, the requirement of the game is just to make sure you turn in one of each kind of puzzle. The strategy guide says if you can't click on the lever needed, to make some phone calls and make sure you have caught up on all of the tasks. I'm sorry, but I'm out of ideas. (By the way, you said "portrait" but it is a wood carving. Maybe it's the wrong one?)

Leave a comment:

• Albacoide
    replied
    Hello, I'm still stuck.. I tried calling Savannah again but she doesn't say anything.

There are still two Sudokus, a Nonogram and a Renogram to be completed in Rentaro's puzzles book. Do I have to finish those in order to progress?

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Originally posted by Albacoide View Post
    Thanks to both of you for your replies.

Skyrosleuth136, I still don't have all the pictures, I have 7 out of 9 (one of them being the picture of the ghost).

catsandbooks I found the portrait of a bird, but I can't click on it (the magnifying glass doesn't turn red).

Any ideas?
    It is too early for you to have all the pictures, so don't worry about that for now.

The only things I can think of are to try changing the time and calling Savannah again.

Leave a comment:

• Albacoide
    replied
    Thanks to both of you for your replies.

Skyrosleuth136, I still don't have all the pictures, I have 7 out of 9 (one of them being the picture of the ghost).

catsandbooks I found the portrait of a bird, but I can't click on it (the magnifying glass doesn't turn red).

Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    I believe I have a different solution. You may want to try this if the solution already given does not work.

You need to go back through the haunted room to the next rooms. You need to find the carving that Savannah told you about it and click on it. The door you need is a secret door; that carving will unlock it. If you want a spoiler it is
    room 33

Leave a comment:

• Skyrosleuth136
    replied
    Ok so comment again if you have already done this:
    Go to the photo booth at the pachinko parlor and print all the photos Yumi has sent you. Then you can arrange them to get the combo for the frog.

Leave a comment:

• Albacoide
    started a topic Stuck after escaping room

Stuck after escaping room

Hello! I don't know what to do to progress.

The last thing I did was to escape from the room with creepy noises.

I haven't deciphered the code on the piece of paper that was inside the Bamboo. I also haven't opened the frog in Yumi's appartment. No one says anything when I talk to them, including contacts on the phone. I explored every possible room in the Ryokan, including opening each closet, and didn't find anything.. unless I'm missing something.

Any hints on what I need to do next would be great.

Thanks in advance!
Working...
X